Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- If you are a Parent/Caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a Family Services Provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may support this initiative, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- Val Warner "in da house"!
||Please join IPI and your fellow community leaders and family service providers as Val Warner engages us all on how to better serve the families in our community as they juggle parenting and life. And after she speaks, let the discussions begin!, as a panel of professionals in the field answers our questions, as well as leads us through a discussion on coming up with strategies that best serve our families. All while chowing down on a yummy breakfast… Looking forward to seeing you there!|
BTW, seating is limited, so please RSVP here. And click on the photo to the left for more info.
Oh yeah...a BIG thank you to our sponsors and partners for this event! Today, we’d like to send a shout out to our partners IBEW Local 697 and the City of Gary, 2 GREAT supporters of family-based initiatives in NWI…
- So...how have those resolutions been going? Have you yet:
- Like IPI on FACEBOOK.
- "Get your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM. And then, don't forget to let us know what you think...
- Help a Parent. Save a Child. TODAY!
Why our Hoosier families need you... | Ways you can help strengthen family & community in Indiana...
What ya waiting for?! Do them today...
Click on the Stories of Hope tab to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(January 5, 2015 - February 20, 2015)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(January 7, 2015 - February 11, 2015)
- Parents Recovering Rebuilding: for parents recovering from substance abuse
(February 3, 2015 - April 7, 2015)
- To register, click here.
- Our Cultural Competence (CC) Workshops are back!
But this time, with a twist: For our 2014-2015 workshop sessions, each Dialogue will address a specific theme and skill within the CC continuum. That way, you have the option to either attend all of the workshops or the workshop specific to your CC interest. Click on the pic to the left for more info.
Each workshop is 2.0 contact hours and you get a Certificate of Participation for each workshop you take. We look forward to having you in one or more of our CC workshops.
And did we tell you: They're FREE for family service providers affiliated with Geminus Community Partners. But space is limited, and the Dialogues do fill up quickly, so RSVP...
|This website powered by a donation from: