Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
IPI provides parenting assistance to caregivers and providers throughout the state of Indiana.
- If you are a Parent/Caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a Family Services Provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in Supporting Parenting Literacy and Hoosier families, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may support this initiative, as listed in the menu provided.
Thank you for visiting us! Learn more about us here...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! A BETTER YOU! May we suggest some 2Dos for 2015?
- Like IPI on FACEBOOK
- Check out IPIs Community Bulletin Board to learn about the great opportunities going on in the Region - most FREE: NWI Warming Centers | Jobs Galore | Free Legal Assistance | Free Food & Clothing | Afterschool Programs | Apprenticeship Opportunities | Scholarships | lots of Fun Things going on for the MLK holiday!
- Check it out: IPI is ON THE AIR! Did you know IPI used to have a radio program on WGVE? Well, now you can listen in on the shenanigans at UPTR, that is, Urban Parenting Talk Radio. And let us know what you think...
- Help a Parent. Save a Child.
Why our Hoosier families need you... | Strengthen family & community in IN TODAY!
Click on above to see IPIs parents' Stories of Hope...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(January 5, 2015 - February 20, 2015)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(January 7, 2015 - February 11, 2015)
- Parents Recovering Rebuilding: for parents recovering from substance abuse
(February 3, 2015 - April 7, 2015)
- Our Cultural Competence (CC) Workshops are back!
But this time, with a twist: For our 2014-2015 workshop sessions, each Dialogue will address a specific theme and skill within the CC continuum. That way, you have the option to either attend all of the workshops or the workshop specific to your CC interest. Click on the pic to the left for more info.
Each workshop is 2.0 contact hours and you get a Certificate of Participation for each workshop you take. We look forward to having you in one or more of our CC workshops.
And did we tell you: They're FREE for family service providers affiliated with Geminus Community Partners. But space is limited, and the Dialogues do fill up quickly, so RSVP...
|This website powered by a donation from: