Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
IPI provides parenting assistance to caregivers and providers throughout the state of Indiana.
- If you are a Parent/Caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a Family Services Provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in Supporting Family Literacy, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
Thank you for visiting us!
- IPI will be speaking at:
- the GOVERNOR’S SUMMIT ON THE FAMILY AND THE ECONOMY on Tuesday, June 17, 2014, from 10am-3pm EST in the History Reference Room at the Indiana State Library, located at 315 W. Ohio Street, Indianapolis. We will be presenting on the topic "Achieving the American Dream: Family Economic Success and Stability" before an audience that includes State Agency Directors, legislators, and community leaders. The Summit will be streamed live at this link: www.webinar.IN.gov/Indiana.
- the 2014 IBE EDUCATION CONFERENCE, discussing "Re-Thinking What Leads to Success in Education" - the roles that optimism, perseverance and grit play in academic success. Conference occurs Thursday, July 17 from 7:00am to 4:30pm EST in Indianapolis.
- CONGRATS! to our Executive Director... She was recently appointed to the Indiana Kids First Trust Fund state board. Check out the Latest News on our Media page for the deets.
- Check out our Community Bulletin Board to learn about the great opportunities going on in the Region - most FREE. Now Available: Summer Camps | Jobs | Free Stuff
Class is NOW in session...
(click on the links below to find out more):
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(May 30, 2014 - July 25, 2014)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(May 21, 2014 - June 25, 2014)
- Parents Recovering Rebuilding: for parents recovering from substance abuse
(April 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014)
- SHYNE: school-based Dropout Prevention Program
(begins May 28, 2014 at Glen Park Academy, Gary, IN)
Are you affiliated with a Gary-based public or charter elementary or middle school currently being challenged with disruptive classrooms and/or high levels of detentions/suspensions/expulsions? SHYNE, IPI's parent engagement and school dropout prevention program that targets late elementary and middle schoolers, may just be the solution you've been looking for... And it's free to you, thanks to funding from the Legacy Foundation. Click on the photo for more information.
SHYNE: Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders Today.
Click on above to see our parents' Stories of Hope...